Last Updated : 18-Oct-2018
Our Service does not address anyone below thirteen (13) years of age (“Children”). We do not wilfully or knowingly collect personally identifiable data from Children under the age of 13. If you are a guardian or parent and you are cognizant that your ward has submitted some Personal Information to us, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected information from such person without verification of parental approval, we take immediate steps the information from our servers
Types of Information Collected
- • Settings information required for Battery Alerts and type of Alert
- • Custom language required for voice alert (if any)
- • Custom ringtone required for alarm alert (if any)
- • Do not disturb time/period (if applicable)
Methods of Information Processing
We take appropriate security steps to prevent unapproved disclosure, access, modification and destruction of the information. All information processing is done with the aid of computers, and other IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures related to the purpose stated. In addition, at some occurrence, the information may be accessible to some specific persons in charge, pertaining to the smooth operation of the Application (legal, sales, marketing, administration) or external parties (such as third-party service provider, hosting providers, communication agencies, hosting providers, etc.) as appointed, if considered necessary by us.
Legal Basis of Processing We may process personal information about Users if one of the following situations applies:
- • Users have given their approval for one or more specific purposes. Under the certain legislation, we may be allowed to process the personal information until the User objects to such usage (“opt-out”), without reliance on approval or legal bases. This, however, is not applicable when the processing of personal information is subject to European Data Protection Law;
- • Processing is compulsory for compliance with a legal obligation;
- • Provision of such information is mandatory for fulfilling an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual responsibilities thereof;
- • Processing is connected to a task that is being carried out in the interest of the public or in exercising the official duty vested on us;
- • Processing is needed for pursuing legitimate interest pursued by a third party or by us.
The Purpose of Information Processing
Information about the User is collected to allow us to provide Services, as well as Advertising and Analytics.
Advertising: This allows the User’s information to be used for advertising purposes displayed in the form of posters and banners on the Application. This advertisement is based on the User’s interests. This does not mean that all personal information is used for advertisements.
Analytics: This enables us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to evaluate User behavior. We do not sell, share or divulge any information collected through our Site to a third party except as explained in this document.
Feedbacks and Messages
You can contact us with your feedback from through email with mobile version and API details.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the information collected to examine and track the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google Services.
Google may use the information collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
The Rights of a User
Users may implement certain rights in connection with their information being processed by us. Specifically, Users have the right to:
- • Withdraw their approval at any time. Users have the authority to withdraw their approval or consent where such has been previously given to the processing of their personal information.
- • Access their information. Users have the right to know if their information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure about certain aspects of the processing and collect a copy of the information being processed.
- • Disapprove processing their information. Users have the right to decline to the processing of their information if it is carried out on legal grounds rather than approval.
- • Has their personal information removed or deleted? Users have the right under some specific circumstances to ensure the complete removal of their information from our databases.
- • Complain. Users have the right to bring a claim before a competent data protection board.